- Re-organize tags and categories
- Make a better ‘about me’.
- Make a blog identity, figure out if it should match up with the cooking blogs. Partially done, I figured it out, know the colors, and roughly what I want, but that’s it.
- MAKE ALL THE HEADERS!
- Remove hidden ‘search words’
- Check if use pictures of external sites and change to own-hosting.
- Check all pictures for alt-text, these texts are recognized by programs that read out website to blind people, so they can enjoy it too.
- Remove direct link to Spamantha, add titles to bloglinks.
- Do mini-challenges!
- Make links/share buttons to social media.
- Change ‘open in new tab’ links to regular links. Will probably not do this here until I did EVERYTHING else. I mean. 7 years of blogging to go through. Sheesh!
- Import blogs from VrijVreemd
I just keep adding things here (fix one thing, find 3 more things to fix!). I’ll also post which mini-challenges I will participate in. This post’ll be a sticky, so fellow bloggiestas can easily find it!