Bloggiesta september 2012
Woohoo! It’s nearly bloggiesta time! The best reason to check out what my blogs need!
I’m actually probably working on my house (floor and wallpaper, yush!) that weekend, but I’m sure I can squeeze some stuff in.
I want to at least do the following:
Clean up drafts! Remove old themes Put in proper google analytics Search for broken links Make a 404 page and look at the other error pages
- Figure out how the 8|€€|P I can stop my theme from cutting the posts off on the main page (the effect you get when you use the ‘more’ button)
Back-up!!!!!!!!! Organisation, planning and scheduling. Notebook and calender Revitalize your old content
- Change RSS-feed!
Build a blog audience! Also figure out what the ‘audience’ is for this blog, if any. Grade yourself. Done!
Saving for later
- Print my blog! Don’t have a printer, but PDF-ing it first seems like a good idea.
- Write alt-texts for my pictures so the vision-impaired can enjoy them too
- Trace down all none-working pictures.
- Add buttons to separate the Dutch and English posts and other things for bilingual postings.
Looks like you’re off to a good start! You have some great goals that I didn’t even think to do, but ones that I really need to find the time to accomplish. Good luck!
I always end up with a to do-list three times longer I intended after visiting other people’s starting line posts! That’s how I always end up with a ‘bloggiesta LONG weekend’ (^_^;)
Add them to your list, prioritize! There’s a reason it’s every six months, I was supposed to automate backing-up the last round, that’s why there are so many exclamation points! 😆
Thank you, and good luck to you too!
I see you are doing a great job already 😀 Keep up the great work!