Huzzah! A new year! After a year of waiting a new library card! A new goodreads challenge that I will hopefully not utterly fail because I can read the books I want and have more brainwidth! o/ And now: Bout of books! 😀
(Somehow I feel mentally out of breath because of that summation though =’))
For those unfamiliar with Bout of Books:
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda @ On a Book Bender and Kelly @ Reading the Paranormal. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, January 6th and runs through Sunday, January 12th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure, and the only reading competition is between you and your usual number of books read in a week. There are challenges, giveaways, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 9.0 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. – the Bout of Books team
- READ. After the drought of ’13 I really really like to just get going again. I am reading now (Violeta en de Engelen) but it’s a book that might take me some time, it’s far from ‘light reading’ (though it isn’t long). Just…schedule some time for it =)
- Get my library card! And books. Because books.
- Check reading challenges and events for 2014 I’d like to join like the Dystopia reading challenge, Banned book week, maybe some foodie or pagan/witchie things? If you have tips, tell me in the doobly doo!
- Check if my Read-a-thon prize has been shipped yet. I fear they might’ve forgotten or lost it or something =’) Though it hasn’t been thàt long, considering they send from the US and they have a ridiculous amount of prizes to send.
- Read in one of them lazy chairs in the library.
Sooooo..There’s that! Looking forward to it ^_^
Will you join me? 🙂