Already over half! Wow! Where did the – oh wait I was sleeping. 🙄 Back to it!
Hour 12: Midway-survey!
- What are you reading right now?
- How many books have you read so far?
- What book are you most looking forward to for the second half of the Read-a-thon?
- Did you have to make any special arrangements to free up your whole day?
- Have you had many interruptions? How did you deal with those?
- What surprises you most about the Read-a-thon, so far?
- Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
- What would you do differently, as a Reader or a Cheerleader, if you were to do this again next year?
- Are you getting tired yet?
- Do you have any tips for other Readers or Cheerleaders, something you think is working well for you that others may not have discovered?
I just finished Ronald Giphart’s “Heblust” and am reading in “Extremely loud and incredibly close” which I ADORE. I’ve been read 3 fairy tales (yes, you read that right >:3) and will either read another short story or continue in ELaIC.
1 tiny one. (46 pages) + 10 pages.
So many! ELaIC, “The Tao of Pooh” and “Gypsy Boy: One Boy’s Struggle To Escape From A Secret World”.
Not sure if this is technically preparing to free up, but we did divide and conquer things by combining it with Ingrid’s birthday party! 😀
Plenty. Mostly by myself. Overslept, didn’t finish my challenge, finish preparing my posts…I was a mess, basically. I dealt with those by stepping away – and asking for help from my friends here =) (Heya! o/)
I’m..actually Reading! And doing challenges! And ok when I decided to not do them! And barely on twitter! And reading!
As suggested before, put out a list of the hourly challenges with a brief description so people can decide ahead of time if they want to participate. Saves a lot of checking, searching and pondering – not to mention missing out on things because you don’t check hourly – and leaving time to read! 😀
Not oversleep. And plan! And use the templates! (Basically what I’ve been doing, but ruined by my oversleeping!)
Slightly, but I can feel that second wind coming! Which is a good thing, because I’m hosting soon! 😀
Templates. Frikking post templates. :p And twitter lists! And naps. 20 minutes every 4 hours, uberman style.
hosted by Ana from “things mean a lot”
Inspired by Corpus Libris and by this Pinterest board, I’m inviting you to take a Book Blending photo of yourself. Then all you have to do is post, instagram, tweet, or share it via the social media channel of your choice, and drop me a comment with a link so you can be entered to win a book of your choice up to $15/€12/£10 from The Book Depository (open worldwide).